|The Really Fun Stuff|
The renovated Coliseum contains many new and updated features that we know you'll enjoy:
- Two new high resolution video screens.
- Television monitors under overhangs for instant replays.
- 20,000 sq. ft. family entertainment center concourse.
- Additional restrooms and specialty food stands.
- "Wall of Fame" representing all PSL holders.
- New retail areas including lots of team merchandise.
- Additional Luxury Suites and new Club Seating.
- 20,000 sq. ft. private air-conditioned baseball club with dining areas and two-story bay window overlooking the field.
- Two 40,000 sq. ft. private, air conditioned football Club lounges and exclusive concourse for Club members.
And, if you really want to Break Into The Major Leagues, host your next gathering right down on the field of the Coliseum. Here's the deal:
|Four hours on the field for 25 to 200 people, incl. use of dugouts and unlimited free parking.||$2,500||For reservations and info
rmation, please call Jo Ann Martin at 510-569-2121, ext. 627|
All rates are as of October 1, 1993 and subject to change. Taxes on food and beverage are not included. A non-refundable deposit equivalent to 20 percent of all expenses
is due upon booking, with the balance due two weeks prior to the event.
|Each additional hour||$500|
|PA, music & scoreboard||$700|
|Field lighting||$150 per hour|
|Catering||Varies by menu|
|$5 per participant|