Eye on College Basketball Podcast: Kentucky-Louisville fallout and more
Gary Parrish, Jeff Borzello and Matt Norlander talk about the Cats' victory vs. the Cardinals, Mitch McGary's injury and Wichita State's aggressive scheduling in the latest podcast.
I sat down early Monday with Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues in the sport. Among them:
- How bad does Mitch McGary's injury hurt Michigan?
- How bad does Mitch McGary's injury hurt Mitch McGary's draft stock?
- Is this a lesson that projected lottery picks should turn pro when they can?
- And how much of McGary's stock was tied to Trey Burke?
- Is everything cool at Kentucky after this weekend's win over Louisville?
- Should we be concerned about Louisville?
- Is Wichita State's seed tied to Alabama, Tennessee and BYU?
- Should Gregg Marshall be rewarded for at least trying to schedule aggressively?
- Is this the best team Syracuse has had since the 2003 title team?
- And just how good is Syracuse point guard Tyler Ennis?
Beyond that, we got into some baby talk because this is, far as anybody knows, the first college basketball podcast to ever originate from a maternity ward. (I haven't slept for longer than 45 minutes at a time in three days. That's not fun.)
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
Archie Miller's debut season at Indiana will be a top-10 storyline in college basketball
Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander discuss last week's NBA Draft and look to next year's
Mizzou's basketball arena has around $1000,00 in damage
The two SEC coaches let everyone know what changes they think should come to the NBA Draft
It's not an outstanding slate, but the Big Ten has good opportunities with the most interesting...
The 2017 NBA Draft had more freshmen, and fewer seniors, taken in the first round than ever...