Eye on College Basketball Podcast: KU cruising, Kevin Ollie's ejection
Gary Parrish is back with the Eye on College Basketball podcast. His guest today is Matt Norlander. They get into all of the relevant topics of college basketball -- from Kansas to Indiana to the balance at the top of the American Athletic Conference, and more.
I sat down Monday morning with Matt Norlander to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues in the sport. Among them:
- Where is Jeff Borzello?
- How did KU beat OSU without much from its top two scorers?
- Are we still judging Andrew Wiggins after every single game?
- When will Wichita State lose a game?
- Is Gregg Marshall at WSU for the long haul?
- Should Kevin Ollie have been ejected this weekend?
- How balanced at the top is the American Athletic Conference?
- What's wrong with Iowa State? Wisconsin? Ohio State? Indiana?
- What's right with Michigan?
Beyond all that, we got into a conversation about why schools like Wichita State are better positioned than ever to keep their successful coaches. (Hint: The reason is money.)
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
This is a good development for Louisville, which may avoid having its coaches forced to testify...
The athletic guard withdrew from the NBA Draft late Wednesday night
Next step in the case, which began in 2011, is for UNC to face the NCAA's Committee on Inf...
We look at 40-plus teams affected by this year's NBA Draft
Former USF head coach Orlando Antigua is not implicated in any violations
UK was already loaded, but gets a big boost by Hamidou Diallo's withdrawal from the NBA Dr...