Eye on College Basketball Podcast: March from an NBA perspective
Gary Parrish and DraftExpress.com's Jonathan Givony discuss college basketball players as NBA prospects -- everybody from Doug McDermott to Joel Embiid to Andrew Wiggins to Jabari Parker to Kentucky's heralded recruiting class headlined by Julius Randle.
- How good will Doug McDermott be at the NBA level?
- Has dominating the Big East helped his so-called stock?
- Will Joel Embiid's back injury scare away some franchises?
- Is there really a chance Embiid returns to Kansas for another year?
- Has Andrew Wiggins quieted his skeptics?
- Could Jabari Parker go get 15 points in an NBA game tonight?
- Has he benefitted from playing at Duke and for Mike Krzyzewski?
- What's been wrong with Kentucky?
- Is the problem really youth? Or is it a roster pieced together poorly?
On that last note, I asked Jonathan how much better Kentucky would be if it just traded Andrew Harrison for Tyler Ennis. In other words, the Wildcats would still be just as young. But wouldn't they be so much better? And, if so, doesn't that blow away the theory that UK is just too young to win big?
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
Archie Miller's debut season at Indiana will be a top-10 storyline in college basketball
Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander discuss last week's NBA Draft and look to next year's
Mizzou's basketball arena has around $1000,00 in damage
The two SEC coaches let everyone know what changes they think should come to the NBA Draft
It's not an outstanding slate, but the Big Ten has good opportunities with the most interesting...
The 2017 NBA Draft had more freshmen, and fewer seniors, taken in the first round than ever...