Eye on College Basketball Podcast: Sideline antics need to stop
Gary Parrish and the guys get into it over Syracuse-Duke and discuss Jim Boeheim's outburst and ejection plus much more.
I sat down late Sunday -- after all of the weekend games were done -- with Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello to look back, look ahead and discuss issues in the sport. Among them:
- What happened with Jim Boeheim Saturday night?
- Was the charge really a charge?
- Should he have been ejected?
- Was C.J. Fair right to question the Hall of Fame coach?
- Did Mike Krzyzewski really defend Boeheim's antics?
- Is there a scenario under which Syracuse doesn't get a No. 1 seed?
- Wichita State isn't losing before the NCAA tournament, is it?
- Is Louisville headed for a third straight Final Four?
- What happened to all of the people calling Andrew Wiggins overrated?
- Is Pitt on the bubble?
- What about Gonzaga?
Beyond all that, we spent some time on Michigan State. Will the Spartans ever be healthy? Is it time to start adjusting our expectations for a team that's gone 5-5 in its past 10?
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
The 2017 NBA Draft had more freshmen, and fewer seniors, taken in the first round than ever...
A scandal at New Mexico leads to a rarity for the NCAA Tournament selection committee
These two Hall of Fame coaches have been in the crosshairs of NCAA justice in recent years
Will Kentucky have more than two players taken in the first round of the NBA Draft?
Continues to lobby for a college hoops commissioner; hopes the NBA, NCAA can come together
This development means every Division I job is now filled