Eye on College Basketball Podcast: Wiggins entering his college prime
Gary Parrish and NBCSports.com's Rob Dauster discuss Andrew Wiggins, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Iowa, Arkansas, Syracuse, Duke and all of the national title contenders.
I sat down Thursday with NBCSports.com's Rob Dauster to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues in the sport. Among them:
- Is everybody done calling Andrew Wiggins a "disappointing" freshman?
- Should Kansas now be considered the favorite to win a national title?
- What about a healthy Michigan State team?
- What's wrong with Wisconsin and Ohio State?
- Can it be fixed?
- How good is Iowa considering the Hawkeyes are 0-5 against the top 25 of the RPI?
- Can you believe Arkansas is about to miss the Sweet 16 for the 18th straight season?
- How great is Saturday going to be at the Carrier Dome?
- Can Duke upset Syracuse and give the Orange their first loss?
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
The information on who harassed John Higgins will now be turned over to the FBI
Some of these future NBA picks might work out, but others won't sniff being drafted
This is a good development for Louisville, which may avoid having its coaches forced to testify...
The athletic guard withdrew from the NBA Draft late Wednesday night
Next step in the case, which began in 2011, is for UNC to face the NCAA's Committee on Inf...
We look at 40-plus teams affected by this year's NBA Draft