Podcast: Recapping first weekend, Champions Classic predictions
Gary Parrish discusses the college basketball season three days in and looks forward to the Champions Classic. He's joined by CBSSports.com colleagues Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello.
I sat down Monday, after the first three days of college basketball, with Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues. Among them:
- Is it dumb to stay up all night watching college basketball?
- What stood out from the opening weekend?
- Why can't players just stop fouling?
- How good are all of these freshmen who had impressive college debuts?
- Did an NBA scout really say there's now "no way" Andrew Wiggins goes No. 1 in the NBA Draft?
- Who's winning in Chicago -- Kentucky or Michigan State? Duke or Kansas?
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
Some of these future NBA picks might work out, but others won't sniff being drafted
This is a good development for Louisville, which may avoid having its coaches forced to testify...
The athletic guard withdrew from the NBA Draft late Wednesday night
Next step in the case, which began in 2011, is for UNC to face the NCAA's Committee on Inf...
We look at 40-plus teams affected by this year's NBA Draft
Former USF head coach Orlando Antigua is not implicated in any violations