Podcast: Recapping first weekend, Champions Classic predictions
Gary Parrish discusses the college basketball season three days in and looks forward to the Champions Classic. He's joined by CBSSports.com colleagues Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello.
I sat down Monday, after the first three days of college basketball, with Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues. Among them:
- Is it dumb to stay up all night watching college basketball?
- What stood out from the opening weekend?
- Why can't players just stop fouling?
- How good are all of these freshmen who had impressive college debuts?
- Did an NBA scout really say there's now "no way" Andrew Wiggins goes No. 1 in the NBA Draft?
- Who's winning in Chicago -- Kentucky or Michigan State? Duke or Kansas?
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
Musketeers get a player coming back who can be their alpha and maybe help them reach another...
Jake Wiley's unusual path has turned him into a rare, true sleeper draft prospect
Diallo could be taken in the first round even though he didn't play a minute for the Wildc...
With the Big Ten tournament moving up a week, CBS will show the AAC Tournament before the Selection...
The Cardinals are No. 7 in the CBS Sports Top 25 (and one)
The Pirates, a No. 9 seed in the 2017 NCAA Tournament, could be a preseason top 25 club no...