VIDEO: Wisconsin players celebrate by dancing to Ke$ha
Youthful enthusiasm. And Ke$ha. Combine those two and you have a bunch of Wisconsin players bouncing around to Ke$ha.
Wisconsin picked up a monster win over Michigan on Saturday afternoon, getting two clutch shots from Ben Brust -- including a buzzer-beater at the end of regulation -- to stay in the thick of the Big Ten race.
And now, thanks to the genius of modern-day videos, we get to see how Wisconsin celebrates such a win. Of course, it celebrates by bouncing around in the locker room to the smash hit "Die Young" by Ke$ha. (Full disclosure: I'm a huge Ke$ha fan, so this necessitated its own post.)
The video is awesome.
Here are a few things to look for:
- OF COURSE Mike Bruesewitz is the one leading the bro-hops in the middle of the room.
- Frank Kaminsky just getting after it with the lean-back fist-pump when the beat drops.
- The full-fledged jump by Zak Showalter after the circle separates.
- Sam Dekker looking for a second like he might break it down, then thinks better of it.
- The second round of hops and chanting when the two guys suddenly sprint into the circle.
- The way it evolves into wedding-style synchronized claps and yells toward the end.
Just watch. And we need more of this, by the way.
If Wichita State guard Landry Shamet has a breakout season, he could leave early for the N...
Athletic big man finished 3-day trip to Durham, N.C., with trips to USC, Arizona coming up
Calipari's latest viral social media bit comes just three weeks after the Wildcats head coach...
Buddy Boeheim was so impressive at Peach Jam that Gonzaga offered; others showing interest
The truths and myths about the push for 2018's No. 1 recruit to play college hoops a year...
Here are the under-the-radar players who will have breakout seasons in 2017-18