The Big Ten has seven games on tap for Saturday and two on Sunday. Here are five key numbers to focus on during the action this weekend.
1. 8: Big Ten teams ranked in the top 50 nationally in average scoring margin: No. 1 Indiana (28.3 points per game), No. 6 Ohio State (22.7), No. 10 Michigan (20.6), No. 20 Minnesota (15.7), No. 23 Michigan State (15.4), No. 27 Wisconsin (14.8), No. 32 Illinois (14.3) and No. 46 Iowa (11.9).
2. 4: Performances of at least 30 or more points in the Big Ten this season: Minnesota G Andre Hollins (41 points) against Memphis, Illinois G Brandon Paul (35) against Gonzaga, Ohio State G Deshaun Thomas (31) against Washington and Iowa G Roy Devyn Marble (30) against Northern Iowa.
3. 35.4: Opponents' field-goal percentage against Michigan State this season, by far the lowest mark in the Big Ten. Indiana is next at 36.8 percent.
4. 82: Made free throws for Nebraska this season, the lowest total in the league. The other 11 teams in the conference have each converted at least 125 charity tosses.
5. 18: Career-high in rebounds for Minnesota F Trevor Mbakwe in a win over North Dakota State last week. Mbakwe is fifth in the league in rebounding, averaging 7.4 boards per game.
For more up-to-the-minute news and analysis from Big Ten bloggers Dave Carey and Mike Singer, follow @CBSSportsBigTen.