|It all ends so quickly, doesn't it? (US Presswire)|
Well ... that got out of hand. Meaning New Orleans. Pretty much all of it. Welcome back to the podcast, this being the first of many to come in the offseason. Before we look ahead, we must look back. Parrish and Goodman rag on me for writing this, but when not doing that, there's Final Four/New Orleans talk to get to. We felt obligated to talk about Kentucky and John Calipari, but the real reason we did this pod is to basically discuss all other things pertaining to the trip. The really fun parts. The parts that come once its dark. There are some great things to share, but plenty of others they can only allude to.
You'll enjoy it. We've had a little time to decompress, so we only sound a third as tired as we actually are. Here's how this one breaks down:
- From the beginning: New Orleans
- Around the 4:00 mark: New Orleans
- Soon thereafter: Goodman and Parrish ragging on me
- After that: Kentucky and Calipari's future
- The final 15 minutes: New Orleans and more "Matty Hurricanes" teasing. Let the record show: I was not the wandering drunk these two paint me as. Borzello, on the other hand ...
Popout player: to play post in a separate window on the Web
Again, I thank you for taking the time to listen to the podcast -- whenever you can. I ask that you, if you like what we're doing here, encourage like-minded hoopheads to subscribe in Tunes as well. Even though the season is over, the podcast will still be delivered to you -- just not as frequently. We'll be churning out about three per month, maybe more than that, depending on the news cycle.