|Duke dispatched Maryland and ended the Durham side of the ACC rivalry for good on Saturday. (AP)|
We bring him on once a month, CBSSports.com's most beloved bro: Jeff Borzello. Jeff had an epic write-up of the GIF seen 'round the country Saturday night, when Ole Miss' Marshall Henderson taunted Auburn fans into hysteria. On Monday's podcast he and I relive that but also look back at a funky and fun weekend in hoops. No shortage of topics, from Florida to Minnesota to Louisville to Kansas to bats taunting players in games and Borzello's inability to ski, surf or have any kind of fun, really. If pomade and house music isn't involved, he's just not interested.
- From the beginning: A little chit and chat before we get right to the hoops.
- 3:05: Marshall Henderson. Why we like him more than we don't, and we know many of you don't.
- 10:40: That bat in the Bradley Center and thoughts on elite teams/Louisville's slide.
- 15:50: Borzello on Syracuse. He's not buying the Orange.
- 17:30: NC State/UNC. I'm still not buying the Wolfpack as top-tier.
- 20:05: Ranking our top five teams in the Mountain West.
- 23:30: Reader/listener questions! Louisville; Henderson; Kansas vs. the rest of the top of college hoops; Florida.
- 31:30: Good question about recruits and how they pick schools and what matters these days. For example, does your average four-star recruit tend to pick a Villanova over Butler more times than not?
- 34:20: Minnesota. Golden Gophers have lost four straight and are quietly turning into a disappointment, the biggest in hoops.
- 37:45: Looking ahead to the next few nights of games, and the pod wraps up with Borzello admitting he has no hobbies, only mirror-gazing.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
For more college basketball news, rumors and analysis, follow @EyeOnCBB on Twitter, like us on Facebook and subscribe to the thrice-a-week podcast on iTunes. You can follow Matt Norlander on Twitter here: @MattNorlander.