|Alabama is entirely too happy to be in the 8/9 game, but who cares? Selection Sunday was awesome. (AP)|
- Eamonn Brennan takes on every team in the NCAAs and gives you a rundown. Mandatory to your Monday.
- Did you miss the selection committee's unveiling of the seed list, 1-68? Peep it here. Can't believe N.C. State was so securely in.
- I promise few other pieces will make you wish it was Thursday more passionately than this primer from Pat Forde.
- What was it like to be Seton Hall on Sunday? Brendan Prunty spent the day with the team. Very, very good link here.
- The New York Times writes on the 11 at-larges from non-major conferences this season, and how Butler might've played an oblique role.
- No one will ever go 68 for 68 in predicting the committee's seeding, but props to this fella, who was the only one tracked by the Bracket Matrix to go perfect on the committee's selections.
- Creighton coach Doug McDermott thinks his team was shafted with an eight seed and that the selection committee chases story lines, not fair alignment.
- Bruiser Flynt is just as pissed as McDermott -- but his team didn't make the NCAAs.
- Mike Vaccaro on St. Bonaventure's return to the NCAA tournament. March is made for great games and greater writing.
- Ken Pomeroy offers the odds on teams advancing in each round of the NCAAs.
- Methinks Detroit is too cocky for its own good. I've got Kansas by 24.
- Bilas, Nantz, Raftery and Johnson for the best announcer in college hoops. So who you got?
- Luke Winn goes big picture on the field and how you should do your selecting.
- Will the tournament see its attendance numbers drop again this year?
- Historical highlights of the NCAA tournament. You can waste your whole day there.
- Our NCAA tournament history page. And here's a backlog on all the best teams to never make the NCAAs. Face it -- you're getting no work done today.
- The NIT has feelings, too. In fact, this tournament is always abysmally selected and seeded. The reaction piece from John Templon.
- If you missed this from Jason McIntyre Friday, you're going to want to read it. It's a day with Jay Bilas at the Big East tournament. Great read.
- Did you catch this Dick Vitale moment on ESPN last night?
- Reason to worry for Kansas in this tournament?
- We're ditching music from now until the end of the season and going with great clips from this tournament and year's past instead. We need to get the buzzer-beating mojo going. But first, N.C. State's reaction to getting in.
Buzzer-beater mojo. I watched this in a post-surgery drug haze but still remember it. I had the 'Jays!
Finally, this massive graphic is so delightful.