There's Parrish from Tuesday night. So great. He really did a nice job in his first TV sideline work, but I couldn't not post a photo of him videobombing a nation. Today's podcast is one of the best that the three of us have done so far this season, primarily because it entails Parrish going over his typically Vegas-like trip to Vegas. Accosted by strippers, awkward TV debuts and wearing his CBS jacket because why wouldn't he?
There's also Marshall Henderson's latest odd behavior, Kentucky-Ole Miss, NC State, Virginia's tournament chances and a lot more other random, funny stuff. Goodman's making his TV debut Saturday for Temple-Saint Joe's, so what's the one question that we want him to ask on national television?
Oh, here we go:
- From the beginning: Parrish working TV Tuesday night. There's so much to get into here. That photo above is only the beginning.
- 9:00: More Parrish. Yes, he's still talking and talking about his 1,500-square-foot hotel room suite, donning an emblazoned CBS jacket to the bar for attention ... and a particular person who thought Gary might want some company. Oy.
- 14:25: UK-Ole Miss reactions. Equal time for both teams.
- 21:35: Marshall Henderson's dark side still unsettles me.
- 23:50: NC State cannot be trusted.
- 27:40: More on Virginia and its tournament chances. I side with Gary here.
- 32:00: The terms of a bet between Goodman and I. I was hoping he'd lay it on the line here, but alas, no. Not enough conviction on his end.
- 34:50: Louisville's injury/suspension situation.
- 38:40: Wrap-up includes looking ahead to Goodman's TV debut in Philadelphia this weekend. How much would it take to get him to ask Phil Martelli about Todd O'Brien?
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
For more college basketball news, rumors and analysis, follow @EyeOnCBB on Twitter, like us on Facebook and subscribe to the thrice-a-week podcast on iTunes. You can follow Matt Norlander on Twitter here: @MattNorlander.