Wisconsin picked up a monster win over Michigan on Saturday afternoon, getting two clutch shots from Ben Brust -- including a buzzer-beater at the end of regulation -- to stay in the thick of the Big Ten race.
And now, thanks to the genius of modern-day videos, we get to see how Wisconsin celebrates such a win. Of course, it celebrates by bouncing around in the locker room to the smash hit "Die Young" by Ke$ha. (Full disclosure: I'm a huge Ke$ha fan, so this necessitated its own post.)
The video is awesome.
Here are a few things to look for:
- OF COURSE Mike Bruesewitz is the one leading the bro-hops in the middle of the room.
- Frank Kaminsky just getting after it with the lean-back fist-pump when the beat drops.
- The full-fledged jump by Zak Showalter after the circle separates.
- Sam Dekker looking for a second like he might break it down, then thinks better of it.
- The second round of hops and chanting when the two guys suddenly sprint into the circle.
- The way it evolves into wedding-style synchronized claps and yells toward the end.
Just watch. And we need more of this, by the way.