|A lot of results on Tuesday night, but was the most important one Marland losing to Boston College? (US Presswire)|
You can thank my man Will Brinson for that beautiful Jeopardy! GIF. Now, let's get to the links.
Around the World
Billionaire's yacht is the world's largest, appears to double as some sort of futuristic warboat. || The 19 degrees of the Internet, or so the theory goes. || This is fascinating, terrifying. I have no idea how undercover guys do this. || Amazing mock of Ghostbusters HQ -- with LEGO. || I'm thrilled Plant is open to a Zep reunion, but he now actually resembles someone from Mordor.
- Victor Oladipo was our No. 2 guy in the Player of the Year feature before his big Tuesday night. He's probably No. 1 now.
- Also ahead of the curve: Goodman's feature on Dipo.
- How does Indiana project as a No. 1 seed/tournament team now?
- Really strong work by my guy John Ezekowitz, debunking a lot of the RPI propaganda that's still cut through the dialogue in recent years.
- Mike Montgomery has gone full damage control and completely apologized for shoving Allen Crabbe.
- Meanwhile, Montgomery faces no suspension for pushing a player, but a radio announcer used the phrase "choke job" and will not work the next two games.
- Maryland's loss was a really bad one, overshadowing the good results from Tuesday night. A lot of people are thinking the Terps will head to the NIT again.
- What's the latest odds you can get on who will win the national title?
- Few things widen your perspective on which teams are truly playing better than others in conference play than John Gasaway's measuring mechanism.
- Virginia to the Big Ten? Hilarious rumor. Not buying it. Sorry, just can't. And the reporter in question is legit, but this just seems ridiculous.
- I'm designating this your long-form basketball read of the day.
- Very fun and educational look at the Big Ten's coaches and how one particular guy stacks up to others.
- Speaking of Big Ten: One game got postponed this week.
- Big headline for a small team that won't get a lot of run, but concerning.
- Not college hoops, but you should still click because it's a feel-good basketball story.
Moving Pictures and Music
»» Tom Konchalski is one of the most genuine people in basketball at any level. Far as I can tell, he has no enemies. And the only thing that he's known more for than his kind spirit and honest-to-goodness personality is his devastatingly long and powerful handshake.
If you listen to XTC on the regular, we can hang anytime. Most underrated pop band maybe ever? Seriously, no joke. I'm not huge on a lot of '80s music, but the decade did produce a good run of really good, all-time albums. XTC's Skylarking is among them, and this is one of the strongest tracks off that record.
For more college basketball news, rumors and analysis, follow @EyeOnCBB on Twitter, like us on Facebook and subscribe to the thrice-a-week podcast on iTunes. You can follow Matt Norlander on Twitter here: @MattNorlander.