Good morning, you. I hope you're swell. I had my Macbook Air die on my yesterday, so this Wakeup Call was slaved over on a years-old HP. My sacrifices, for you. Enjoy the links, and always remember to frequently back up your hard drive.
Around the World
I cannot believe this video. Touching and terrifying at the same time. || Jerry Seinfeld collaborates with one of the hottest rapper's in the modern game and says the art form is very similar to stand-up comedy. || This song cannot be a decade old. I cannot be aging this quickly. || Teenager attempts to hurl snowball, falls many feet from ski lift. || A hunch turned into a tip, the tip that cracked the Christopher Dorner case.
- We've whittled down the 16 best/most passionate fanbases in the country here at CBSSports.com. View and vote. Help us determine the one that will be left remaining. Can Kentucky be defeated?
- Come and get your Good 'n' Plenty.
- ACC American Cafe? Yes, the ACC is opening a restaurant. The SEC will soon open one as well, and it will have service three times as fast.
- Rick Pitino has given up on Russdiculous.
- If point guards are so vital to college basketball, how do you explain this?
- Hoop Thoughts = good food for your brain.
- Get a load of how far away some Syracuse fans will be sitting for Saturday's massive game vs. G'town.
- The next college hoops documentary -- and this should be informing -- arrives in two weeks.
- The next and final BracketBusters is this weekend. Who has the most at stake?
- A good, young ACC player you don't know much about now, but a guy who should be an impact player -- on a big scale -- in the league in coming years.
- Love him, but this would really surprise me.
- Could be a tough blow for a mid-major team with first-round-upset potential.
- Will Yeguete is doing his best to get back to the court ASAP, going through "Kill Will" training in the process.
- Missed this Wednesday. Saint Louis radio man is confronted by a zebra.
- Some on the Internet continue to be fascinated and skeptical of Mike Krzyzewski's hair.
- Bummer/harbinger that Dayton might lose the First Four in near future?
Moving Pictures and Music
»» It's been a wild year; it's also been a strange one so far. Just a sampling of that.
Get a groove on as you head into the weekend. Kinda know Incubus' music, but not really? Give this a listen. You won't see it coming. I wish they'd do more stuff like this.
For more college basketball news, rumors and analysis, follow @EyeOnCBB on Twitter, like us on Facebook and subscribe to the thrice-a-week podcast on iTunes. You can follow Matt Norlander on Twitter here: @MattNorlander.