Sean Farnham is a rising star in the college hoops broadcast business. The ESPN color analyst is one of the best out there, and I've wanted to get him on the podcast all season. So, one by one, it feels good to get these smart voices on and share them with you. If you want to widen your perspective on a whole number of college basketball topics, you'll like today's almost 45-minute episode.
We touch on a lot from this weekend but also give the view ahead some time as well. And get into a few topics you might not expect for this team of the year -- but are important nonetheless. Near the end, we discuss this story, written by Jason Lisk. Take the time to read it. You can give Sean a follow on Twitter right here.
- From the beginning: Conference tournaments in Vegas. A great thing -- but here's the catch.
- 9:10: More on tooth that was lost this weekend and how Saint Mary's officials ended up in a hotel kitchen.
- 12:10: Gonzaga, in general. They fascinate me.
- 19:00: Michigan-Indiana must be discussed. I zag here and talk more Michigan, though. I think I'm the only one left who believes this team can make the Final Four.
- 24:00: The strangest/most concerning results from the weekend.
- 28:30: NC State: not making the second weekend.
- 32:15: Creighton: pretty much in NC State's position, even with the MVC title.
- 33:50: Quick hits on teams, comparisons.
- 36:15: His top three favorites for the title. I think one is a surprising pick.
- 40:00: Hoops from Home. Listen and learn more. Really impressive stuff here.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
For more college basketball news, rumors and analysis, follow @EyeOnCBB on Twitter, like us on Facebook and subscribe to the thrice-a-week podcast on iTunes. You can follow Matt Norlander on Twitter here: @MattNorlander.