The game will take place on Saturday, Dec. 21 with both teams likely to be ranked in the Top 25 heading into the season.
Delaware, Bryant and North Dakota State are the other three teams in the Gotham Classic field, with a round-robin format taking place over a two-week span. Bryant and Delaware will also get a chance to play at Madison Square Garden on the 21st. Each of the five teams will get to play four games.
Here's the schedule:
- Dec. 7: Delaware at Notre Dame
- Dec. 7: North Dakota State at Bryant
- Dec. 9: Bryant at Notre Dame
- Dec. 11: Bryant at Ohio State
- Dec. 11: North Dakota State at Notre Dame
- Dec. 14: North Dakota State at Ohio State
- Dec. 16: Delaware at North Dakota State
- Dec. 18: Delaware at Ohio State
- Dec. 21: Notre Dame vs. Ohio State (at MSG)
- Dec. 21: Bryant vs. Delaware (at MSG)