We're now 10 days away from the the start of the regular season -- and just two weeks from the Champions Classic in Chicago. So what better time to restart the Eye on College Basketball podcast than now? With that in mind, that's what we did. This morning. With me, Gary Parrish, hosting. I spent roughly 40 minutes with Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello addressing the following questions:
- Is there a serious issue with underclassmen turning pro prematurely?
- Can Kentucky really make a run at 40-0?
- What's reasonable to expect from Andrew Wiggins?
- Is the Champions Classic going to be better than the Final Four?
- Is there a simple solution to the debate about transfer-waivers?
So give it a listen. We'll do it again once the season starts.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.