UNCASVILLE, Conn. -- I sat down early Monday with Jeff Borzello and Matt Norlander to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues in the sport. Among them:
- How did North Carolina go from losing to Belmont to beating Louisville?
- What, if anything, does that say about Louisville?
- Is Michigan missing Trey Burke and Tim Hardaway more than we expected?
- What's up with VCU and its 4-2 record?
- Does Tom Izzo have a point about the new rules on fouling?
- Is UMass' Derek Kellogg on his way to a breakthrough season?
- Should we be concerned about Duke struggling with Vermont?
Beyond all that, I again made Norlander rank various college basketball coaches, which is always fun. And I have a couple of stories from my weekend at the Mohegan Sun that just randomly appear in the middle of the podcast! (Because, honestly, why wouldn't I?)
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.