LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- I sat down early Monday with Jeff Borzello and Matt Norlander to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues in the sport. Among them:
- How big was Memphis' win over Oklahoma State for Josh Pastner?
- Is Villanova really the best team in the Big East?
- Should we be concerned about Kansas?
- And, either way, do folks realize Andrew Wiggins is averaging 15 and 7?
- Why isn't San Diego State in the Top 25 (and one)?
- Has the ACC/Big Ten Challenge lost some of its luster?
Beyond all that, we spent some time talking about my lonely Thanksgiving, about Kanye West and the Yeezus concert I saw last week, and about SCANDAL, which is my new favorite show on Netflix that I somehow got addicted to in the middle of the night here in Florida.
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.