I sat down early Monday with Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues in the sport. Among them:
- What to make of the P.J. Hairston situation?
- How wild was Ohio State's comeback win over Notre Dame?
- Can the Irish make the NCAA tournament without Jerian Grant?
- Arizona is No. 1, sure. But who really is the nation's best team?
- Isn't it normal for players to not understand rivalries like the UK-UL rivalry?
Beyond that, we got into a conversation at the end about the stress of bouncing from one house to another on Christmas Day, and about whether the birth of my second child will interrupt next Monday's podcast. Also: Am I really naming my son after Oliver Purnell?
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.