I sat down Thursday afternoon with USA Today's Eric Prisbell (@EricPrisbell) to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues in the sport. Among them:
- What's Eric make of the Kansas team he saw last night?
- Does he think Andrew Wiggins is still destined for stardom?
- What about Joel Embiid?
- Either way, is Kansas the class of the Big 12?
- Can Iowa State keep Fred Hoiberg out of the NBA?
- How good is Wisconsin?
- How good is Iowa to have almost won at Wisconsin?
- Can the fourth-place team in the Big Ten make the Final Four?
Beyond all that, Eric was at the forefront of the reporting that led to P.J. Hairston's career ending at North Carolina. Could Hairston have saved himself by just being honest with investigators? I asked Eric that question. And, because he knows James Franklin well, we also talked a little Penn State football, right at the top.
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.