I sat down Monday morning with Jeff Borzello and Matt Norlander to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues in the sport. Among them:
- Why is Borzello so good at picking college basketball games against the spread?
- Is Iowa going to win the Big Ten?
- Could the casual college basketball fan name two Iowa players?
- Does Norlander regret picking Duke to win the national title?
- Why did he ignore Duke's defensive efficiency numbers when he picked Duke?
- Does North Carolina have another positive turn left in its season?
- Is Roy Williams as drained as he's ever been?
- How much is Colorado going to presumably miss Spencer Dinwiddie?
- Where are you supposed to get road wins in the Big 12 outside of TCU and Texas Tech?
- Should Doug McDermott be the Player of the Week every week?
Beyond that, we got into a conversation about why we do actually root for certain programs and coaches, and we explained why. I think it makes sense. Let me know if you agree.
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.