I sat down Monday morning with Jeff Borzello and Matt Norlander to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues in the sport. Among them:
- How appreciative are we of Arizona for not losing during the Grammys?
- Who will be the last undefeated team standing?
- Is it time to start paying attention to Cincinnati, SMU and the AAC in general?
- Should SMU be worried about Keith Frazier's academic past?
- How cool is it that Rick Barnes is doing more with less at Texas?
- But should the Texas coach ever be doing more with less?
- Will Michigan win the Big Ten without Mitch McGary?
- How badly will the committee punish Pitt for its non-league schedule?
- Should the committee credit Wichita State for at least trying to schedule aggressively?
- How many schools will the SEC place in the NCAA tournament?
- How about Rick Ray cursing Marshall Henderson?
Beyond all that, we started the podcast talking about Sunday night's Grammys. And, at some point in the middle of the podcast, I told a story about how I passed Spanish classes in college. Fun times. (You'll have to wait until the end for this, though.)
I ever tell you about the time I kicked it with Trent Reznor when I was like 17 years old? pic.twitter.com/K9trvxMsJK— Gary Parrish (@GaryParrishCBS) January 27, 2014
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.