I sat down late Sunday -- after all of the weekend games were done -- with Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello to look back, look ahead and discuss issues in the sport. Among them:
- What happened with Jim Boeheim Saturday night?
- Was the charge really a charge?
- Should he have been ejected?
- Was C.J. Fair right to question the Hall of Fame coach?
- Did Mike Krzyzewski really defend Boeheim's antics?
- Is there a scenario under which Syracuse doesn't get a No. 1 seed?
- Wichita State isn't losing before the NCAA tournament, is it?
- Is Louisville headed for a third straight Final Four?
- What happened to all of the people calling Andrew Wiggins overrated?
- Is Pitt on the bubble?
- What about Gonzaga?
Beyond all that, we spent some time on Michigan State. Will the Spartans ever be healthy? Is it time to start adjusting our expectations for a team that's gone 5-5 in its past 10?
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.