NEW YORK -- I sat down Thursday (really, really, early Thursday) with my CBS colleague Jon Rothstein to look back, look ahead and discuss issues in the sport. Among them:
- Who is the third-best team in the SEC?
- Will Virginia be the ACC champions?
- Either way, are the Cavs the ACC's best team?
- How good has Marcus Paige become for North Carolina?
- Have the losses to Creighton skewed what people think of Villanova?
- Is Saint Louis the most underrated highly ranked team in the country?
- How wild is it that the A-10 lost important schools but will still get five bids?
- Why are people seemingly rooting against Wichita State?
- Is there an argument against the Shockers for a No. 1 seed?
Beyond all that, I've learned something about Jon the past two nights ... and that's that he never eats. Dude is always tweeting about food. But I've never seen him actually eat.
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.