I sat down Tuesday with Jeff Borzello and Matt Norlander to look back and look ahead and discuss the developments in college basketball since the season ended. Among the topics:
- So we all agree that Kentucky should be the preseason No. 1, right?
- How will John Calipari manage all of these frontcourt minutes?
- How surprised were we by the Harrisons decision to return to school?
- Which school was hurt most by early defections?
- Will Cliff Alexander be a better college player than Jahlil Okafor?
- Was Missouri smart to hire Kim Anderson?
- Is it surprising that Ben Howland didn't get back in?
Beyond all that, we took a shot at predicting preseason All-Americans, and it wasn't easy. Honestly, there's probably not one consensus guy like Marcus Smart, Doug McDermott and Russ Smith were this time last year. That's interesting. Also: We spent some time talking about tornadoes because, well, that's just the way these podcasts go sometimes. Anyway ...
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.