On his album Ambition, which includes the Grammy-nominated song Lotus Flower Bomb, Wale represents his hometown D.M.V. area (D.C., Maryland, Virginia) and even showed the Georgetown Hoyas love at their 2010 Midnight Madness rally. He continues to show love for the Hoyas by having them make it all the way to the Sweet 16 in his bracket. However, it seems the UCLA Bruins will be too much for the Hoyas as they fall before reaching the Elite Eight, according to Wale.
Wale has a Final Four of Oklahoma State-Wisconsin, Kansas-Indiana. His championship game comes down to Wisconsin and Kansas with Kansas coming out victorious in Wale's bracket.
We had some of your favorite celebs and athletes fill out brackets (the CSI and Criminal Minds folks are competing against each other). Check back here to see how they're doing or perhaps you can model your bracket after theirs. Then you can put it up against the best in our expert pool.
Here are some other celebrity picks:
|Wale drops hot beats and hot picks during March Madness (Jenya Meggs)|
Rich Gannon, NFL Monday QB, analyst: Ohio State
Gayle King, CBS This Morning, co-host: Duke
Aisha Tyler, The Talk, co-host: Louisville
"I always root for the underdog, unless that is utterly illogical. And of course, being an Ivy League girl, I always have my fingers crossed for Harvard, even though that is usually illogical as well. Hoping for a Cinderella upset this year as always!"
Julie Chen, The Talk, co-host: Indiana
"I think it's the Big Ten's year. And the center of basketball is in Indiana which is why I am picking the Hoosiers to go all the way!"
Bill Cowher, The NFL Today, analyst: Indiana
Charlie Rose, CBS This Morning, co-host: Duke
Joe Mantegna, Criminal Minds: Miami
"It's about that No. 2 seed this year as I have Miami (that's right) Miami tearing down the nets on April 8."
A.J. Cook, Criminal Minds: Indiana
"My Final Four teams are Indiana, Kansas, Ohio State and Louisville. This will be such a good tournament. Go Hoosiers!"
Dan Dierdorf, The NFL on CBS, analyst: Louisville
Six-time world champion boxer Robert Guerrero has a knockout bracket (Robert Guerrero)
Floyd Mayweather, No. 1 Pound-for-Pound Boxer: Indiana
Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero, Four-Division World Champion boxer: Butler
Shemar Moore, Criminal Minds: Indiana
"It's March Madness baby! It's Criminal Minds vs. CSI. May the best drama win!"
|Shemar Moore is going to get to the bottom of this case? (Getty Images)|
Elisabeth Harnois, CSI: Indiana
"There were so many tough decisions especially in the Midwest but hoping my Final Four of Oklahoma State, Indiana, Georgetown and Gonzaga comes through. Indiana will be the champion! Go CSI."
Norah O'Donnell, CBS This Morning, co-host: Georgetown
"I'm loyal. And Georgetown is darn good this year."
Dan Marino, The NFL Today, broadcaster: Indiana
More celebrity brackets:
- Sharon Osbourne, The Talk, co-host: Indiana
- Sheryl Underwood, The Talk, co-host: Indiana
- Sara Gilbert, The Talk, co-host: Duke
- Peter Kostis, CBS Sports On-Course Golf reporter: Louisville
- David Feherty, CBS Sports On-Course Golf reporter: Indiana
- Phil Keoghan, Amazing Race: Indiana
- George Eads, CSI: Indiana
- David Berman, CSI: Miami
- Jon Wellner, CSI: Indiana
- Jen Gareis, The Bold and the Beautiful: Kansas
- Jonathan Mangum, Let's Make a Deal: Miami
- Don Diamont, The Bold and the Beautiful: Albany
- Texas Battle, The Bold and the Beautiful: Louisville
- Adam Gregory, The Bold and the Beautiful: MSU
- Zack Conroy, The Bold and the Beautiful: MSU
- Scott Clifton, The Bold and the Beautiful: Kansas
- Joshua Morrow, The Young and the Restless: Indiana
- Hunter King, The Young and the Restless: Ohio State
- Robert Adamson, The Young and the Restless: Indiana
- Kelli Goss, The Young and the Restless: Indiana
More college basketball coverage
Follow Adena Andrews on Twitter @Adena_Andrews.