• My Scores
  • NHL
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • Golf
  • NCAA BB
  • NCAA FB

Texas Tech at Oklahoma State

0%
TXTECH fans
0%
OKLAST fans
Support your Team

Checked In

Checked In


0 Fans Checked In
0%
0%
TXTECH
Pick your Team
OKLAST

Tell your Friends
Social Networks Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 
  • | 1419094123
    The Red Raiders shot 47.9 from the field to beat Arkansas-Pine Bluff in the second round of the Continental Tire Las Vegas Classic. (Video courtesy of Texas Tech Athletics.)
    | 1419033601
    Derby (Kan.) High safety Darreon Jackson announced his commitment to Texas Tech on Friday. The 6-foot-1, 190-pound Jackson chose the Red...
    | 1419022898
    The Red Raiders held 71 percent of the votes in his 247Sports Crystal Ball, while Houston had the remaining 29 percent.
    | 1418996933
    The 6-foot-3, 220-pounder chose the Red Raiders over Kansas State and Nevada on Thursday.
    | 1418995809
    Taylor, a three-star safety, held at least 11 other offers from the likes of Boise State, Minnesota, Louisville, Utah, and Fresno State among others.
  • Offensive Matchup

    Total Yards
    Per Game
    506.0
    561.0
    Passing Yards
    Per Game
    370.0
    348.8
    Rushing Yards
    Per Game
    136.7
    212.3
    Points Per Game
    38.7
    43.9
    Third Down
    Conversion %
    49.6
    46.9
    Red Raiders
    Cowboys

    Defensive Matchup

    Total Yards
    Per Game
    324.0
    388.0
    Passing Yards
    Per Game
    172.3
    259.6
    Rushing Yards
    Per Game
    152.3
    129.2
    Points Per Game
    27.1
    26.7
    Third Down
    Conversion %
    36.6
    32.9
    Red Raiders
    Cowboys
 
 
CBSSports Facebook Google Plus
COMMENTS
Conversation powered by Livefyre

Related Video

December 19, 2014
Gary Andersen joins Jim Rome (5:13)
December 17, 2014
P.J. Fleck joins Jim Rome
(5:15)
December 17, 2014
College Football Recruiting Update: 12/17
(5:44)
December 17, 2014
Coaching changes impacting recruiting
(4:30)

CBSSports.com Shop

Mens Florida State Seminoles No. 5 Nike Garnet 2015 College Football Playoffs Rose Bowl Special Event Jersey

Free 2-Day Shipping over $100!
Use code 2DAY100
Get their favorite team gear
Shop Now