|If Jay Cutler continues to connect with Brandon Marshall, Chicago could run away with the NFC North. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 4
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. New England Patriots (East champion)
3. Cincinnati Bengals (North champion)
4. Denver Broncos (West champion)
5. Baltimore Ravens (wild card No. 1)
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. Chicago Bears (North champion)
3. Philadelphia Eagles (East champion)
4. Arizona Cardinals (West champion)
5. San Francisco 49ers (wild card No. 1)
6. Green Bay Packers (wild card No. 2)
The way the Chicago Bears are playing on defense, it's hard to imagine they won't push the Packers for the division title.
That defense is nasty. That's why I moved them way up this week.
Jay Cutler to Brandon Marshall is scary good when he gets protected.
Which teams would be in if the playoffs started today? Who else is in the hunt? Check out our updated NFL playoff picture.