|Green Bay is in the NFC North driver's seat with a tiebreaker advantage over Chicago. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 11
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. Baltimore Ravens (North champion)
3. Denver Broncos (West champion)
4. New England Patriots (East champion)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (wild card No. 1)
6. Indianapolis Colts (wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
3. Green Bay Packers (North champion)
4. New York Giants (East champion)
5. Chicago Bears (wild card No. 1)
6. Seattle Seahawks (wild card No. 2)
There's a shakeup in the NFC with the Packers taking over the third spot and Chicago, losers of two straight, now taking the wild-card path.
The Bears have to be careful of another collapse like last year. No Jay Cutler really makes a difference.