Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 14
1. x- Houston Texans (South champion)
2. y- New England Patriots (East champion)
3. y- Denver Broncos (West champion)
4. Baltimore Ravens (North champion)
5. Indianapolis Colts (wild card No. 1)
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (wild card No. 2)
1. y- Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
3. Green Bay Packers (North champion)
4. New York Giants (East champion)
5. Seattle Seahawks (wild card No. 1)
6. Chicago Bears (wild card No. 2)
x = clinched playoff berth
y = clinched division championship
z = clinched first-round bye
* = clinched home field advantage throughout playoffs
With three weeks left, there isn't a lot left to decide.
Seeding is a factor. Will the Texans blow the top spot in the AFC? What about the Falcons? Who wins the NFC East? The AFC North? Then there are the last spots in each conference.
It will be a big three weeks for some. Not so much for others.
NFL playoff picture standings • Super Bowl XLVII: Only on CBS