Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 15
1. y- Houston Texans (South champion)
2. y- Denver Broncos (West champion)
3. y- New England Patriots (East champion)
4. Cincinnati Bengals (North champion)
5. Indianapolis Colts (wild card No. 1)
6. x- Baltimore Ravens (wild card No. 2)
1. y- Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. y- Green Bay Packers (North champion)
3. x- San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
4. New York Giants (East champion)
5. Seattle Seahawks (wild card No. 1)
6. Washington Redskins (wild card No. 2)
We have two weeks left to go. Notice where the Bengals are in this playoff look.
They are in the fourth spot, which means I think they win the AFC North. That means beating the Steelers and Ravens in consecutive weeks.
It won't be easy, but the Bengals are playing better than those two.
NFL playoff picture standings • Super Bowl XLVII: Only on CBS