TERMS & CONDITIONS
A Game of Honor Charity Program
PROGRAM IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR OLDER, AT TIME OF VIEWING OF THE VIDEO CLIPS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Sponsor: CBS Interactive Inc. (“CBSI”), 235 Second Street, San Francisco, California 94105.
2. Viewing Period: The Program is available starting at 12:01am Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 6, 2011 and ending at 11:59pm ET on December 10, 2011 (the “Viewing Period”). Sponsor may at its discretion shift the Viewing Period and post notice of such shift online at the www.cbssports.com web site.
3. Program Description: This Program is connected to the partnership formed by CBSI and Showtime Networks Inc. (“Showtime”) to run a charitable program benefiting the “Wounded Warrior Project” in connection with the docu-drama and a series of webisodes titled “A Game of Honor” to be broadcasted on the Showtime network and the CBSI web site accessible at ‘www.cbssports.com.’ The docu-drama and Videos captures the personal stories of the military student athletes from the Army and/or Navy college football teams, who are rivals on the football field and brothers in arms on the battlefield. During the Viewing Period, visitors of CBSSports.com will be asked to participate in the Program by viewing the Video series presented on CBSSports.com and sharing such action through Twitter or Facebook. For every single view of the Videos and for each viewer that shares the action of viewing the Videos through Twitter or Facebook, during the Viewing period, CBSI will donate Twenty-Five Cents ($.0.25) to the “Wounded Warrior Project” not to exceed the maximum donation amount of Twenty-Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000.00). There is a limit of one (1) share per person.
4. How to Participate: To participate, users need to go to cbssports.com during the Viewing Period and follow the instructions to view the “A Game of Honor” webisodes. CBSI will keep a record of the number of times each webisode is viewed in order to calculate the donation amount.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, LICENSEES, AND/OR AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR SPONSORS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELLY, THE “ADMINISTRATORS”), BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF LOST, INCOMPLETE, LATE, DAMAGED, OR MISDIRECTED ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS; FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS OF PHONES (INCLUDING WIRELESS PHONES/HANDSETS); PHONE LINES OR TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS MALFUNCTIONS; CELLULAR EQUIPMENT TOWERS, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WIRELESS SERVICES; INTERRUPTED OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK OR SERVERS; MISCOMMUNICATIONS, FAILED COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER TECHNICAL FAILURES; GARBLED, LOST, MISROUTED OR SCRAMBLED TRANSMISSIONS; ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT OR DELAY IN ANY TRANSMISSION OR COMMUNICATION; TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR FOR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL PROBLEM WHICH MAY CAUSE THE VIEWING TO BE DISRUPTED OR CORRUPTED; ERRORS IN RECEIPT OR TABULATION OF VOTES VIA ONLINE VIEWING.
Administrators are not responsible for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Program.
5. Disclaimers: If for any reason the Program is not capable of being executed as planned, or if there is an infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures, or if any other causes beyond the control of Administrators corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Program, the Administrators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to withdraw the count of any view. Furthermore, the Administrators may permanently disqualify from the Program any person they believe has intentionally violated these rules, and to terminate or suspend viewing at any point and declare the view’s results based on the views up to that point, if it appears that the viewing process has been so distorted by hacking or other interference that the results would not reflect actual valid views should the viewing continue. In the event of technical difficulties with the viewing, Administrators reserve the right to review the views for accuracy and to take any appropriate action, including, without limitation, voiding the views that occur during the Viewing Period in which such technical difficulties occurred. Administrators are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, for inaccurate accounting of viewing information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials, for any human or electronic error, or for views that are misdirected, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, or late.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the Administrators. Notification regarding any such change will be posted at www.CBSSports.com.
Caution: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any online service or website, tamper with the viewing process, or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Program is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Administrators reserve the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Conditions for Viewing: Administrators reserve the right to disqualify, block or remove any views from any individual who views by any electronic, mechanical or automated means, or otherwise tampers with the Program, or for any other reason, as determined by Administrators in their sole discretion. Administrators are not responsible for any damages to viewers’ device(s) that may occur from use of service. Administrators reserve the right, for any reason and in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue the Program without prior notice.