Buy Low, Sell High
On today's Podcast Al and Scott throw out some Buy Low and Sell High names
Time for you daily dose of "What You Missed On This Morning's Podcast." We cover a lot from last night and run through some players who could be Buy Low or Sell High candidates. Then it's on to Week 8 help and reading some good emails. Also, find out which one of us doesn't know the best guilty pleasure of all time. Here's your synopsis:
- Sell high on Nelson Cruz? Michael Morse? Starlin Castro?
- Worried about Jedd Gyorko? Matt Holliday?
- Looking at the evolving closer situations in BAL and NYM
- Jacob deGrom was awesome. Should you add him?
- Matt Cain ... gross
- Johnny Cueto ... yeaaaaa boy
- Al and I make a Salazar vs. Gallardo bet
- Adam wins the bet (sorry, looking ahead to the future here)
Subscribe here or listen below. Or both
Have a great weekend!
Our Latest Stories
Third base is in line to be the deepest position of all entering 2017, which leads to some...
Sean Manaea is a two-start option you can't pass up, according to Scott White, who points out...
Some big names could get some days off in the season's final week, but plenty of teams still...
You can expect to see plenty of pitching changes the final week of the season, which is why...
Second base was stronger than ever in 2016, but being perceived as a deep position could actually...
Carlos Gomez is showing he still has something left, and Asdrubal Cabrera and Sean Rodriguez...