Buy Low, Sell High
On today's Podcast Al and Scott throw out some Buy Low and Sell High names
Time for you daily dose of "What You Missed On This Morning's Podcast." We cover a lot from last night and run through some players who could be Buy Low or Sell High candidates. Then it's on to Week 8 help and reading some good emails. Also, find out which one of us doesn't know the best guilty pleasure of all time. Here's your synopsis:
- Sell high on Nelson Cruz? Michael Morse? Starlin Castro?
- Worried about Jedd Gyorko? Matt Holliday?
- Looking at the evolving closer situations in BAL and NYM
- Jacob deGrom was awesome. Should you add him?
- Matt Cain ... gross
- Johnny Cueto ... yeaaaaa boy
- Al and I make a Salazar vs. Gallardo bet
- Adam wins the bet (sorry, looking ahead to the future here)
Subscribe here or listen below. Or both
Have a great weekend!
Five big-name pitchers have made changes to their repertoires in the early going this season....
How excited should Fantasy Baseball owners be for Cody Bellinger? Scott White looks at the...
Trea Turner finally qualifies at the largely disappointing shortstop position. Chris Towers...
It’s a big buy low/sell high show! We have plenty of names for you to consider as you get ready...
A little call-up action Monday overshadowed the continued resurgence of Jason Heyward, David...
Hanley Ramirez hasn't been very useful for Fantasy players this season, but Chris Towers identifies...