Fantasy Baseball Today Podcast: First base positional preview
There's elite talent at first, but how soon will you need to draft it? The Fantasy Baseball Today Podcast team continues positional previews with a look at first base.
We looked at catchers on Wednesday, but today we go to one of the positions where bigger production lives in Fantasy -- first base.
There are a number of elite hitters at this position, but some are getting up there in age. Does that affect our strategy at all? And is first base still deeper than third base?
The Murphy/Carpenter/Davis/Abreu/Hanley group is interesting. Who has the most upside and which player is clearly better than the rest?
We’re answering all of these questions in this edition of the Fantasy Baseball Today Podcast:
- Reviewing current Average Draft Position with Joey Votto and Edwin Encarnacion going a little later than we expected and Freddie Freeman being drafted too early
- Was the 2016 power production from Freeman and Carlos Santana legit?
- Is the best still yet to come for Anthony Rizzo?
- Comparing first base to third base and developing early-round strategies
- Late-round picks who could fill your corner infield roster spot
- A complete review of early average draft position to find the best and worst values
Your emails at email@example.com
So you know where all 30 closer situations stand? Shoot, some teams can't even figure out their...
Chris Towers takes a look at what you might need to justify trading Eric Thames coming off...
Is Dallas Keuchel someone you should be looking to move after his hot start? Chris Towers thinks...
Heath Cummings discusses the outlook for Dodgers' prospect Cody Bellinger.
Five big-name pitchers have made changes to their repertoires in the early going this season....
How excited should Fantasy Baseball owners be for Cody Bellinger? Scott White looks at the...