Fantasy Baseball Today Podcast: Legit-O-Meter, Neris, Week 4 help
Nearly three weeks in, it might be time to cut some players loose. Should you be dropping guys like Javier Baez and Manuel Margot? We also look ahead at Week 4 and the best two-start pitchers you might add.
It's a fun Friday show and we're dusting off the Legit-O-Meter.
Here's what else we've got for you on today's Fantasy Baseball Today Podcast:
- Hector Neris got the save last night. Do we expect to see more of that?
- Legit-O-Meter for Wade Miley, Travis Shaw, Jake Lamb and many more
- Is it time to pick up Michael Conforto and Jedd Gyorko?
- The best two-start pitchers for Week 4
- We read plenty of your emails which include some excellent team names
Your emails at email@example.com
Is it finally time to start Avisail Garcia? Can we trust Ryon Healy? Scott White gives his...
What does Madison Bumgarner's injury mean in Fantasy and what potential replacement options...
There's no shortage of two-start possibilities off the waiver wire this week. Scott White shares...
The schedule. The matchups. Strikeout trends. Velocity tidbits. Chris Towers runs you through...
Depending on how you look at him, you can be optimistic or pessimistic about Danny Duffy's...
With injuries starting to pile up already for the Mets, what are the chances Michael Conforto...