The Jurickstore called...and they've got your team name
In our quest to solicit amusing Fantasy Baseball team names, our podcast listeners have unleashed a wave of monikers inspired by the show about nothing.
We asked our Fantasy Baseball Today podcast listeners to come up with Fantasy Baseball team names inspired by Seinfeld. We knew the show would provide a treasure trove of material, and our listeners have come strong with their submissions.
I've received many of these on Twitter, and I've winnowed down the best ones to a top 10. Here's how I rank 'em.
10. @pfistacuffs The Magic Luebke
9. @ervin800 Cespedes for the Rest of Us
8. @Jophacht LaRoche-lle LaRoche-lle
7. @El_Burro324 "There was Searage!!!"
6. @simmygoblue The Marble Ryus
5. @brosen24 @brentzap The Duffy Shirts
4. @imnotbobby The Plouffy Shirts
3. @gward1202 Indepedent George Springer
2. @Mattyshack Elaine! You gotta have a BABiP
1. @DeputyDavis The Matt Moops
A light schedule this weeks means fewer two-start options than usual. Scott White gives some...
Have a hole in your lineup next week? Looking at trends and matchups, Scott White has come...
If you didn't make a move for A.J. Pollock a couple weeks ago, you're probably feeling left...
From a studly Addison Russell to a rejuvenated Aaron Nola to a healthy Garrett Richards, Scott...
One of the Dodgers' top prospects has a chance of joining their rotation this weekend, according...
Mookie Betts' power binge has him in the running for first overall pick in 2017, but he has...