The Jurickstore called...and they've got your team name
In our quest to solicit amusing Fantasy Baseball team names, our podcast listeners have unleashed a wave of monikers inspired by the show about nothing.
We asked our Fantasy Baseball Today podcast listeners to come up with Fantasy Baseball team names inspired by Seinfeld. We knew the show would provide a treasure trove of material, and our listeners have come strong with their submissions.
I've received many of these on Twitter, and I've winnowed down the best ones to a top 10. Here's how I rank 'em.
10. @pfistacuffs The Magic Luebke
9. @ervin800 Cespedes for the Rest of Us
8. @Jophacht LaRoche-lle LaRoche-lle
7. @El_Burro324 "There was Searage!!!"
6. @simmygoblue The Marble Ryus
5. @brosen24 @brentzap The Duffy Shirts
4. @imnotbobby The Plouffy Shirts
3. @gward1202 Indepedent George Springer
2. @Mattyshack Elaine! You gotta have a BABiP
1. @DeputyDavis The Matt Moops
Our Latest Stories
Heading into the biggest draft weekend of the year, spring developments are beginning to have...
As you gear up for a big drafting weekend, we discuss how Scott White and Heath Cummings constructed...
Need holds? Maybe some ERA and WHIP help? Or how about a nice sleeper for saves? Scott White...
Leaning on the handicapping wisdom of Vegas odds, Chris Towers takes a look at five players...
A rookie may be on the verge of claiming the Nationals closer role. Meanwhile, Hyun-Jin Ryu...
Heath Cummings couldn't find any breakouts he wanted to remove from his first version but he...