Fantasy Football Today Podcast: Playoff prep, DAL-MIN, add/drops
It's time to look ahead and figure out which players and DSTs need to be stashed for your Fantasy playoffs. Plus we look at roster trends and preview Dallas-Minnesota.
Let's look ahead to Week 14 and beyond! We're getting you set for your Fantasy playoffs with some advice on who to stash. It's mostly quarterbacks, tight ends and DSTs that you can stash now and start later.
On today's Fantasy Football Today podcast, we also discuss interesting add/drops, intriguing moves, previewing Dallas-Minnesota, wonder if Dak Prescott and Dez Bryant are safe starts and if Stefon Diggs will have a big game.
Want more? Subscribe to our Podcast for free.
On today's show, we're covering the following:
- Any interesting add/drops for Week 13? Dave and Heath tell you about some of their transactions
- Tyrell Williams has been awesome, but will this labrum issue hold him back?
- We answer some of your questions! Why is Russell Wilson ranked so low this week? Is Rob Gronkowski no longer a first round Fantasy pick?
- Marquess Wilson or Dez Bryant this week?
- Previewing Dallas-Minnesota and wondering if Dak Prescott is a safe start
Your emails at email@example.com
Heath Cummings looks at the crowded backfields created by the NFL Draft and reveals his updated...
In our latest mock draft, Jamey Eisenberg selected Tom Brady in Round 4, which might have ruined...
Along with answering your #fantasymail questions, Jamey Eisenberg looks at the backfields for...
Free agency and the NFL Draft helped move Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston into the top five...
Instead of lousing up a backfield in New England, Detroit, Baltimore or Arizona, LeGarrette...
In our latest PPR mock draft, Jamey Eisenberg went with a best-player available approach but...