Fantasy Football Today Podcast: Playoff prep, DAL-MIN, add/drops
It's time to look ahead and figure out which players and DSTs need to be stashed for your Fantasy playoffs. Plus we look at roster trends and preview Dallas-Minnesota.
Let's look ahead to Week 14 and beyond! We're getting you set for your Fantasy playoffs with some advice on who to stash. It's mostly quarterbacks, tight ends and DSTs that you can stash now and start later.
On today's Fantasy Football Today podcast, we also discuss interesting add/drops, intriguing moves, previewing Dallas-Minnesota, wonder if Dak Prescott and Dez Bryant are safe starts and if Stefon Diggs will have a big game.
Want more? Subscribe to our Podcast for free.
On today's show, we're covering the following:
- Any interesting add/drops for Week 13? Dave and Heath tell you about some of their transactions
- Tyrell Williams has been awesome, but will this labrum issue hold him back?
- We answer some of your questions! Why is Russell Wilson ranked so low this week? Is Rob Gronkowski no longer a first round Fantasy pick?
- Marquess Wilson or Dez Bryant this week?
- Previewing Dallas-Minnesota and wondering if Dak Prescott is a safe start
Your emails at email@example.com
Our Latest Stories
The Pro Football Writers of America listed their 2016 All-Rookie Team, and Jamey Eisenberg...
Jamey Eisenberg says the divisional round of the NFL playoffs showed Fantasy owners that guys...
We'e in the divisional round of the playoffs, and two players should dominate in Le'Veon Bell...
It was a year of great running backs in 2016 with David Johnson, Le'Veon Bell and Ezekiel Elliott,...
The rise of Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston is among the intriguing issues as Heath Cummings...
Thomas Rawls and Randall Cobb had standout games in the wild-card round, but Jay Ajayi and...