Matthew Stafford, Andrew Luck draw easy Fantasy playoff schedules
In the Fantasy Football playoffs (Weeks 14-16), Matthew Stafford plays teams that gave up an average of 21.4 Fantasy points to opposing quarterbacks.
Wednesday's NFL schedule release gave us the matchups for the Fantasy playoffs, traditionally Weeks 14-16. We looked at the Top 17 Fantasy quarterbacks and what they'll face when championships are on the line.
Based on Fantasy points allowed to QBs in 2013, Matthew Stafford and Andrew Luck drew the easiest schedules, Peyton Manning the hardest. Of course, you're not shying away from Manning. And many defenses will look a lot different this fall. But Fantasy playoff schedules are worth considering when choosing between similar players.
1. Matthew Stafford: vs. Tampa Bay, vs. Minnesota, at Chicago – 21.4 average Fantasy points allowed.
2. Andrew Luck: at Cleveland, vs. Houston, at Dallas – 21.2
3. Aaron Rodgers : vs. Atlanta, at Buffalo, at Tampa Bay – 20
4. Ben Roethlisberger : at Cincinnati, at Atlanta, vs. Kansas City – 19
5. Jay Cutler : vs. Dallas, vs. New Orleans, vs. Detroit - 18.9
6. Andy Dalton : vs. Pittsburgh, at Cleveland, vs. Denver – 18.8
7. Tony Romo : at Chicago, at Philadelphia, vs. Indianapolis – 18.6
8. Cam Newton : at New Orleans, vs. Tampa Bay, vs. Cleveland – 18.6
9. Nick Foles : vs. Seattle, vs. Dallas, at Washington – 18.5
10. Russell Wilson : at Philadelphia, vs. San Francisco, at Arizona – 18.1
11. Philip Rivers : vs. New England, vs. Denver, at San Francisco – 18
12. Robert Griffin III : vs. St. Louis, at Giants, vs. Philadelphia – 17.9
13. Tom Brady : at San Diego, vs. Miami, at Jets – 17.7
14. Drew Brees : vs. Carolina, at Chicago, vs. Atlanta – 17.7
15. Colin Kaepernick : at Oakland, at Seattle, vs. San Diego – 17.7
16. Matt Ryan : at Green Bay, vs. Pittsburgh, at New Orleans – 17.4
17. Peyton Manning: vs. Buffalo, at San Diego, at Cincinnati – 17.1
Notes: Cutler doesn't leave home during the Fantasy playoffs, which could be good or bad depending on the weather. ... Kaepernick is the only QB who visits Seattle, in Week 15. The Seattle Seahawks allowed 10.89 Fantasy points per game to opposing QBs; every other team allowed at least 14. ... Denver hosts Oakland in Week 17, wasting one of Manning's juiciest matchups.
Our Latest Stories
Does Washington have a new running back to own? Chris Towers take a look at Chris Thompson's...
Don't miss the the Falcons and Chargers game for starters. Heath Cummings breaks down his favorite...
Injuries could make players like Jack Doyle and Mike Gillislee great sleepers in Week 7. Jamey...
It wouldn't be Fantasy Football if it wasn't for injuries. Let's look at the main issues going...
The Packers won Thursday night but raised lots of questions in the process. The Fantasy Football...
Injuries are changing the landscape of Fantasy Football. Heath Cummings covers that and more...