Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 12
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. New England Patriots (East champion)
3. Baltimore Ravens (North champion)
4. Denver Broncos (West champion)
5. Indianapolis Colts (wild card No. 1)
6. Cincinnati Bengals (wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
3. New York Giants (East champion)
4. Green Bay Packers (North champion)
5. Chicago Bears (wild card No. 1)
6. Seattle Seahawks (wild card No. 2)
Keep an eye on the Bengals. Here they come. They are playing as well as any team in their division, Ravens included.
It will be a tough game Sunday at San Diego, but they have a real chance to be a playoff team.