With Russell Henley's inclusion in our power rankings, I started thinking about a few other guys who have had surprising seasons so far this year.
That doesn't necessarily mean "good surprising" like Henley, just that these golfers are in a different place than we thought they would be at the start of the season.
On to the list:
1. Rory McIlroy -- His trials and tribulations are well-documented. The fact that he hasn't yet played an official round of golf on a Saturday or Sunday pretty much says it all.
2. Russell Henley -- Went from a relatively unknown rookie to one of the top 40 favorites at Augusta. Not bad for eight weeks work.
3. Jimmy Walker -- Walker has never finished better than 43rd in the FedEx Cup points race and currently sits 13th. He hasn't missed a cut yet and has two top five finishes. He's becoming a genuine force on the Tour.
4. Jason Day -- After last season's volatility, who knew what we'd get from Day this year. He's been spectacular so far -- even regaining some of that magic that saw him finish with two second-place finishes at majors in 2011.
5. Jonas Blixt -- The little Swede finished 35th on the money list last year but has missed four of six cuts and sits 116th in the FedEx Cup points race.