While you were busy watching college hoops all weekend (we don't blame you), Tiger Woods was busy gunning for his 77th career PGA Tour victory at the Arnold Palmer Invitational. Woods took a two-stroke lead over Rickie Fowler and Justin Rose into the final round on Sunday before play was halted just two holes into Woods and Fowler's round.
You can watch Woods' last 16 holes on Golf Channel this morning starting at 10 a.m. ET, or if you're at work we have you covered online with a live stream.
Woods birdied the second hole Sunday to extend his lead to three shots at 12 under before the weather took over and dumped fish into the fairway.
Here are five other things you may have missed at Bay Hill:
- Sergio Garcia climbed a tree and hit a ball.
- There were two great shots out of the water before that: this one from Matt Every and this one by Nicholas Thompson.
- Tiger Woods' fist-pump game was in full swing on Saturday.
- Woods will ascend to No. 1 if he closes out his three-shot lead in the next 16 holes on Monday.
- Did I mention the weather's been insane?
Tune in to Golf Channel (or the CBS live stream) at 10 a.m. ET to watch Woods try to win his eighth Arnold Palmer Invitational and his last tournament appearance before the Masters.