Kate Upton joined Arnold Palmer (or is it the other way around?) on this month's Golf Digest magazine.
The photo was a play on the famous Grant Wood American Gothic painting depicting a farmer and his daughter (which is fitting, given the age difference between Palmer and Upton).
Despite the difference in years (63 of them, to be exact), the two seemed to have a lively session of shooting and flirting (?) at Palmer's hometown of Latrobe, Penn.
Here's a video of the shoot:
My favorite parts:
• Palmer's hip swing with the rake in his hands (0:23)
• Palmer telling Upton "you are pretty" (0:25)
• The look on Palmer's face when he has his hands on Upton's shoulders. "Still got it!" (0:35)
• Palmer asking "will this be published by the time I'm still alive?" (0:51)
• Upton saying "I think we're killing this." (1:02)
They definitely killed it. Lastly, here's Palmer killing that hip swing, in GIF form: