Tiger Woods is not playing the 2014 Masters, which means about half the country needs somebody new to root for.
Oh you'll still tune in because this is the Masters and the Masters is the one tournament that's nearly Tiger-proof but you need somebody's bandwagon to climb on Saturday and Sunday to try and get home to that green jacket.
Here are five guys with Tiger-like characteristics that I propose you circle around and start cheering for.
1. Keegan Bradley: 100 percent of the intensity as Woods with half the stand-offish attitude. He is the US's answer for Crazy Eyes Poulter.
His reaction to big shots and putts is how we still think Tiger reacts these days (he doesn't). Definitely a guy you can ride if you're a recovering Tiger addict.
2. Jordan Spieth: Not the maniac Bradley is but he's similar to 20-year-old Tiger in that the ceiling has been lifted. We love legends and he's one of only a handful of guys who has a chance of becoming one.
3. Dustin Johnson: The only dude in the field who can un-Tiger-proof the Tiger-proofed Augusta. He's as long as he is athletic. Wait, that's how Tiger won his first few Masters, isn't it?
4. Thorbjorn Olesen: Weird first name that can double as his nickname? Yes. Young dude with a ridiculous amount of talent? Yep. Nike guy? Sure. Tons of swagger? All of it. I'm on the Thorbjorn train, I implore you to join me.
5. Victor Dubuisson: He's a silent, brooding assassain. And he does things that will leave your mouth agape. I don't know if he'll nudge a chip in on No. 16 and try to rip his biceps out of their settings, but he's one of the guys who might try.
If you truly watch golf only because of Woods then these are names that will probably have escaped you in your consumption of the sport but let them escape you no more.
And be careful hopping over from that red-clad bandwagon, it's headed toward a cliff and you need to jump soon.