The tee times and pairings for the first two rounds of the 2014 Masters have been released and there are some pretty interesting draws. And some draws that didn't get drawn that are even more interesting.
• It's weird scrolling through a tee time list and not seeing that big-boy Tiger Woods group. It always sticks out like a sore thumb. Alas.
• The four best groups are:
1. Jordan Spieth, Patrick Reed, and Rory McIlroy
2. Phil Mickelson, Ernie Els, and Justin Rose
3. Jason Day, Dustin Johnson, and Henrik Stenson
4. Bubba Watson, Luke Donald, and Sergio Garcia
5. Adam Scott, Jason Dufner, and Matthew Fitzpatrick
Hopefully we'll get two of the five for featured groups online for each of the first few days. Preferably the Rory-Scott combo on Thursday and the Mickelson-Bubba combo on Friday
• The group most in need of a vowel is Charl Schwartzel, Jim Furyk, and Thorbjorn Olesen.
• How about the Stadlers not being paired together? The first father-son duo to play in the same field at Augusta and they're not even in the same pairing. Honestly, we probably care more about it than they do but it still would have been cool.
• The group with the most unintentional comedy is John Senden, Boo Weekley, and David Lynn. Oh, the stories they'll share (or not share).
• The most underrated group is Russell Henley, Harris English, and Lee Westwood. That's a ball-striking extravaganza.