It's not the Masters but we still have some fun golf going on this weekend at Hilton Head. After a rainy Friday, Saturday produced some strong golf and shaped what should be some interesting storylines heading to Sunday.
Graeme McDowell will need a miracle to repeat as he's 1 under and T22, seven back of leader Luke Donald but there's no shortage of good stuff to follow on the weekend.
Here's a look at the five biggest stories:
1. Can Luke Donald (finally close)? Donald has top three finishes in four (!) of his last five outings at this tournament. He leads by two over John Huh. I expect him to seal the deal for the first time since 2012.
2. Another newbie? Here are the golfers within four of the lead who have never won a PGA Tour event: Nicholas Thompson, Brian Stuard, Brian Harmon, Russell Knox, and Ben Martin. We've had six first-time winners on tour this year (including four of the last six), the numbers bode well for a seventh on Sunday.
3. Matt Kuchar's top 10 quest: Kuchar seemingly can't finish outside the top 10 of late. He's four back and T7 after three rounds at Hilton Head. I don't think he'll win (too many folks in front of him) but I'd bank on another top 10.
4. Charl's second? You know who only has one PGA Tour win (granted, it was a big one!)? Charl Schwartzel. He shot a sneaky good 68 on Saturday and sits just three back if Donald and Huh falter.
5. Wind: It's supposed to be gusty on Easter Sunday (20 MPH winds). I'm interested to see if that will make an over par score the winner over the final 18 holes.
A reminder: You can watch the final round on CBS starting at 3 PM Eastern or online here.