As I was writing my midseason awards post earlier on Tuesday I started sifting through all the best shots of 2014 and man, there have been some jewels.
I thought I'd throw all those into a single post and rank them so we could all sit around and argue about it (because that's always fun).
In reverse order:
10. Keegan Bradley's near albatross: Out of the sand and inches from an albatross? This has been one of the best non-makes of the season.
8. Ken Duke's ace: The shot was good, the dance was even better.
7. Felipe Aguillar's 28: This shot was awesome on its own but when you consider that it was to shoot a 28 on the back nine and win a European Tour tournament, that makes it that much better.
5. Tiger Woods' Bomb: The longest putt on tour in the last three seasons. Unfortunately, it was one of the few putts Woods made all week at the Cadillac Championship.
3. Rory McIlroy's 5-wood from the sky: How many people in the world can do this? Five? More? Fewer? Forget the missed putt, this was the most impressive display of golf talent all season.
2. Matt Kuchar's winner: That one was for you,
1. Matt Jones' winner: Jones did Kuchar dirty with this chip-in on the first playoff hole at the Houston Open to get into the Masters after Kuchar stood on the 18th tee box with a two-stroke lead.