The excitement at Muirfield Village extends beyond the FBI agents trailing Phil Mickelson around the state. Some other lefties are in contention and you can bet that if it's a big-boy leaderboard Adam Scott and Rory McIlroy are on it.
Here are your five biggest storylines for the final round of the Memorial:
1. Bubba Watson on the verge of an all-time year: I dubbed Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott the two best golfers on the planet last week but it looks like I might have been wrong.
Shane Bacon of Yahoo warned me that Watson had two wins and two second-place finishes in his last seven starts and he's looking to make one of those numbers three in eight on Sunday. All eyes on the lefties on Sunday.
2. Wait, "the lefties" not just Watson? Well, Scott Langley (a lefty) is in second and Phil Mickelson (the Lefty) is under an FBI investigation so you could make the case that the left-handers left in the field on Sunday will be far more compelling than the righties.
3. Phil: Ohhhhh, Phil. Somehow he's 2 under and the story of the week. He'll tee off early on Sunday but all eyes (and cameras) will be on him throughout the day.
4. Adam Scott back-to-back: Scott is trying to become the first golfer on the PGA Tour to win back-to-back weeks since Rory McIlroy did it at the 2012 Deutsche Bank Championship and BMW Championship. He's in fourth alone and just three back of Bubba.
5. Does Rory McIlroy have another 63 in the bag? McIlroy is 6 under (albeit a bizarre 6 under) after his third-round 69. His three rounds have been 63,78, and 69. His back nines alone have been 31, 43, and 32. I have no idea what's going to happen but I think a 63 from him would win the tournament and I think he's the only one that far back capable of doing it.